Thursday 13 November 2008

Book meme

I never follow these things, but I found this one interesting, so here it goes.

First the rules:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.

Result:

"Era una mañana fresca y clara del mes de octubre."

(English: It was a fresh and clear morning of October)

From "Hierba mora", Teresa Moure. I normally have it on my bed table but it was on my desk today, after being in my back for reading in the bus :) Nice one!

1 comment:

  1. volem que la maria, torni a escriure"!! volem que la maria, torni a escriure!!! ens agrada molt el que diu!!
    :) alba

    ReplyDelete